An inspiration love story
A love story
BOY: I need someone
to talk ..
Girl: I am always here
for you.
BOY: I know.
Girl: Whats wrong?
BOY: I like her so much..
Girl: Talk tu her..
BOY: I don't know..
she'll never like me.
Girl: Don't say that.
You are amazing.
BOY: I just wanna tell her how I feel ..
Girl: Then tell her.
BOY: She wont like me.
A love story
BOY: I need someone
to talk ..
Girl: I am always here
for you.
BOY: I know.
Girl: Whats wrong?
BOY: I like her so much..
Girl: Talk tu her..
BOY: I don't know..
she'll never like me.
Girl: Don't say that.
You are amazing.
BOY: I just wanna tell her how I feel ..
Girl: Then tell her.
BOY: She wont like me.
Girl: How do you know that?
BOY: I can just tell.
Girl: Well just tell her.
BOY: What should I say? ?
BOY: I can just tell.
Girl: Well just tell her.
BOY: What should I say? ?

No comments:
Post a Comment